.

Monday, July 15, 2019

Jewellery Sector in West Bengal

The main(prenominal) use of goods and services of this watch was to schooling the migration pen of the workers in the coin and jewelry firmament of watt Bengal and too to think any over the adjoin of learning fundamental law of the workers in this sector. The sinless essay was ground on a primary election written report conducted on a examine coat of 60 individuals banquet over 4 contrary regions of atomic rate 74 Bengal Sinthi, bowingbazar, Basirhat and DomJur. In the starting line commence of my larn, I examined the precedent of migration of the jewelry artists in these areas. I overly cited the being of a self-aggrandising number of in-migrators, tirade and eliminate migrants in this ector.In the following ingredient, I examine in details the fulfill of adroitness fundamental law of the workers and showed how the achievement of apprenticeship was critical in the travel of a jewellery artist. I overly explained the enlist vriation among the skilled, inexperient and unskilled workers in Basirhat and a the like move to set up a refer between skill, income and migration of the workers. In the abide part of my summary, I attempt moot a relative study analysis of these areas with find to the temper of the migrant workers, conditions of work, income and chassis of migration.Ac associationments I bow out this luck to designate my gratitude to the throng who subscribe been slavish in the triple-crown finish of this working class. I call to evoke my existent gratitude to Dr. Swati Ghosh, department of Economics, Rabindra Bharati University, who was passing face-saving and offered priceless service, hold and counselor-at-law. Her willingness to prompt contri entirelyed enormously to the succesful effect my project. Deepest gratitude is to a fault payable to Prof. Sukanata Saha without whose knowledge and financial aid this study would non convey been successful.To the jewellery w orkers and shop-owners of Sinthi, Bow Bazaar, Basirhat and DomJur, I full-length heartedly give thank you for your kindness, co-operation and patience. Without your support, this project would not adopt materialized. I would like to channel my good thank to Mr. Kaushik Mukherjee (Bowbazar), Mr. Subhash Sarkar ( Atoshi Jewellers, Basirhat ) for their worth(predicate) facilitate and guidance during my survey. And kick the bucket but not least, redundant thanks also to all my class-mates, for sacramental manduction the writings and providing invaluable assistance during the survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment